Oh Christmas Tree...


I came up with this design for my mom's Christmas cards this year. So if any of her friends are viewing this post act surprised when you receive one!!! I just loved how it turned out so I wanted to share it with all of you. I have listed the supplies below. Now back to the drawing board to design my own before it is too late!!!

Base card: Brown Notecards (Michaels)
Paper snow base : Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Assorted paper for trees : Dirty Laundry Series (Keeping Memories Alive)
Gem Adhesives: (EK)
Glitter: (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Baroque Motifs and Warm Words (Stampin' Up)
Extra Supplies: 3D mounting squares and 2 way glue pen

Comments

Julie said…
Hi Jerry. I thought I would pop over here and say thanks for visiting my blog..... If you have just started and need a good organizational place for your supplies, I recommend buying an armoir (see the one in my craft room...that is the one I first used) You can store a lot of supplies and when you are not stamping, you just close the door and no one has to see the mess.....you can even close it on a work in a progress and come back to nothing being disturbed later!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop