Birds of a Feather...

This card uses a new stamp set that I purchased from Stampin' Up. I love to go to Michaels or AC Moore and pick out patterned paper that I know will work good together. I used at least three different patterns in this card for a nice color combo. I have listed the supplies below (ones that I can remember) :


Stamp Set: Always (Stampin' Up)

Chipboard: On Board Blossoms and Basics (Stampin' Up)

Inks: Old Olive and Ruby Red (Stampin' Up)

Glitter: Purple Sapphire (Martha Stewart)

1/4" Ribbon: Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)

Paper: Assorted (Michaels and Stampin' Up) and River Rock (Stampin' Up)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Brandi -
The card is AWESOME - love to see you're still enjoying your creativity! Want to see more!!
Katie

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop