Grateful for Everything



Hello!

Long time no post! I'm not even sure if anyone still visits this little ole blog but I can't part with it because I know I will eventually be able to come back regularly.

The quick back story is that life (2 kids, studying for my architectural license, full time career, friends and family) has gotten in the way of crafting. I feel like I'm starting to get my crafting groove back and hope to pop in more. You can always find me more on Instagram @yankeebellestamper too.

On to this fun card using the latest Grateful for Everything stamp set from Concord and 9th. I love this company and all their original designs. They are actually on the Simon Says Stamp blog today with a fun collaboration stamp set. SSS is giving away a 100$ gift certificate to a lucky person for sharing a card on their site using an image from Concord and 9th, so I wanted to take a shot at entering.

I colored the beautiful flower image with my newest watercolors from Altenew. They ink up so well and such a variety of colors. I think I might be a little addicted to them.

Thank you so much for popping in today.

Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
Brandi, this is so pretty! Love what you've done!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop