Bunny Ears


Good Morning...

I am popping in with a fun card using two Mama Elephant sets from the newest release (Pretend Play and Words Defined). I colored the little boy and his bunny ears using my Zig markers. Next, I created the blended purple background with my newest Tim Holtz distress inks and blendable applicator. The last step included compiling everything together and adding the Hello sentiment. I did notice it was a little crooked on the card though. Yikes!

One of the best tips I've learned was from Jennifer McGuire. She posted a video demonstrating how to add Versamark to your stamps before you add the ink, to give you a clean, crisp look. This tip works great on new, out of the package, stamps. Here is the link to her video, if you find yourself having the same dilemma as me.

http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2016/04/stamp.html

Thank you for stopping by,
Brandi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop