Fusion Paper Hearts Challenge



Hello to you...

I'm popping in with a card for the new challenge over at Fusion Card Challenge. The theme this week is Paper Hearts. Remember last week when I said I was a color girl and just had to have color on my cards? Well I guess I'm eating my words, because this is about as neutral as can be. As you can see, I totally went with the sketch this week. I've been dying to ink up these fun little critters from Mama Elephant's Three Amigos stamp set. Aren't they just the cutest? Mama E sure does come out with some of the cutest stamps!

Come play and link up with us! I'd love to see what you create! Don't forget to hop on over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT's cards.

Until next time,
Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
Love how you were inspired....soooo CUTE!
Karen B. said…
Wow this is such a cute card. So many tones for a neutral!
Julia Aston said…
Oh how fun Brandi! love those little critters!
sandie said…
Really fun take on the sketch and what fab sentiments x
Annette Allen said…
such a CUTE card.. i love this set.. you rocked it
Karren said…
This is adorable, Brandi, and a great take on the challenge!
Diane Jaquay said…
Love your cute and creative take on this challenge!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop