5/06/2013

CASE Study Challenge #139



Hello friends,

It's been a while since I've been able to post. We've had the best weather so most of my time is spent outside. Except that the hubby and I did get around to seeing the new Iron Man 3 movie yesterday. It was pretty good. What were your weekend plans?

I wanted to pop in to share a card I made for the latest CASE Study Challenge #139. The muse this month is Maile Belles! I just love her work and knew I had to play! Her flower card this week is stunning. I tried to stick with a similar layout.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Brandi

9 comments:

Deb said...

Brandi, I love your fun image and gorgeous sequins! Beautiful card!

Jeanne J said...

Look at that fun colorful donut and the sparkly sequins! Looks like a party here!

Annette said...

what a yummy card..

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is yummy indeed!! :) Love the gems!!! HUGS

Lynnda said...

WOW WOW WOW this is so beautiful!!! You are amazing!!! Love this to bits Brandi!.... hugs...x

~amy~ said...

super fun with the donut!

We saw Ironman 3 too...love RDJ :)

Aimes said...

Not only does this card have me craving a donut, it also has me drooling over that fabulous paper piecing!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Mmmmmm....it's just about time for a snack! What a fun card, great piecing and loving the sequins!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Now I use this word for nonfood cards sometimes, but today it is the ONLY word for your card, Brandi: delicious!! In fact, it's so special, I'll give you a whole new word: delishiohso!!!