4/15/2013

CASE Study Challenge #136



Hey friends,

Hope you had a great weekend! Did you do anything fun?

I wanted to pop in this morning to share a card I made for the latest CASE Study Challenge #136, The Muse this week is JJ Bolton. I have always loved her worked. Her inspirational card is so graphic and fun. I wanted to use one of my new sets from Avery Elle to create a bold pattern. This set is called Rounded Diamonds that can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great start to the week!
Brandi

10 comments:

Lynnda said...

Oh wow Brandi!! How can I not love your card!!! It's beautiful!! You nailed it!!! Hugs x

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Brandi, love those colours!

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous!!! love all the colours ♥

Annette said...

wow wee this is so cool... awesome design...

*Vicki* said...

I was completely stumped on this challenge, but your design is perfect!! Love the interesting pattern you've done!! Gorgeous! :)

Barb Ghig said...

I love your choice of stamps, colors and design! Very cool card!

xiumaiyuki said...

Oh, my!! Love this!!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun take on the inspiration!

Jeanne J said...

This is like an abstract painting - so fun and full of color! I could stare at this for days!

Jenny said...

Love the jewel-gastric colours!!!
The one monochrome shape is the perfect contrast in the design :0)