3/07/2013

CASE Study March Guest Designer



Hey friends,

Hope your week is going well! I'm so excited to be the Guest Designer over at CASE Study for the month of March. Thank you so much Chupa and the DT for having me!

The month long Muse for March is none other than the talented Julie Ebersole. I was completely inspired by the bright flower images this week. I inked up some of my Avery Elle stamps from their recent release to create the card above.

I hope you can join in on all the fun this week. So hop on over to see all of the amazing inspiration from the rest of the DT and Julie. You can find the challenge here!

Thanks for stopping by,
Brandi

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Love what you've done...gorgeous!

Annette said...

congrats on being the guest designer...your card is STUNNING...

Suzanne Russell said...

Congrats, Brandi! I was delighted to find you as this month's guest designer. What a beautiful card-great way to start things off. I'll be around-looking forward to what you bring to this month's design team.

Tracey McNeely said...

Brandi congrats are this is such a beautiful card!

xiumaiyuki said...

Woooot woooot!! Congrats, Brandi! And what a stunning card this is! My Avery package arrived yesterday.... I got this set along with the All Squared Up set.... great minds think alike, huh? ;))))

Aimes said...

Welcome aboard, Brandi! :)
Love your take on Julie's card, those flowers are fab!
Hugs!
x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So happy to have your talent aboard with us this month, Brandi! I adore your work and I'm looking forward to seeing more beauties like this one, for the upcoming challenges! xx

C Wu said...

awesome card, Brandi, congrats.

Christiana said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Brandi! Nice CASE!

Lisa Petrella said...

CONGRATS on your guestie spot, Brandi!!! This card is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE those bright colored flowers, the touches of bling, and the font of the sentiment! GREAT CASE!

Amy Kolling said...

Brandi....HUGE Congrats on being the guestie this month!!! I LOVE your florals in those luscious colors. The yellow bling was a sweet touch!!!

lostinpaper said...

Stunning Brandi, it's the perfect choice of colours!