3/27/2013

CASE Study Challenge #134



Hey friends,

This is my last week as the March Guest Designer for the CASE Study Challenge. I have had such a blast creating along with the DT and getting to know some of them a little better. So a big THANK YOU to Chupa and the rest of the gang for having me this month!

The muse this week is Julie and she has another stunner up on the blog to CASE. I was inspired by the placement of the image, colors and location of sentiment.

Please hop on over here to participate and view all of the wonderful inspiration by the DT.
Brandi

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Hi Brandi i love the background on your card--fabulous!

Annette said...

wow this is outstanding.. i love that stamp.. great card Brandi..

Darnell J Knauss said...

Mm-mmm, yummo! I love an awesome flourish in the corner of a card and this is magnificent, Brandi! The birds add a special touch of magic!!

Kara said...

this is so gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

It's impossible for me to choose something specific to comment on about your card because I think the every single element is perfect and amazing. Love it all.

Jenny said...

Love the flourishes on the subtle background... gorgeous card Brandi :)
Hope you have a lovely Easter break.
Jenny x