3/21/2013

CASE Study Challenge #133




Hey friends,

I'm popping in today to share a card I made for the latest CASE Study Challenge #133. We are continuing the month with the fabulous Julie as the muse. Her card is so cute with the clouds, bicycle and various layers, right? I tried to incorporate all of these elements into my card.

I would love if you could hop over and play as this month I am guest designer. Chupa has even updated the look of the CASE Study site. It's so cute! So come and join in and don't forget to check out all of the fabulous inspiration from the DT.

Thanks for stopping by,
Brandi

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Brandi how totally fun is your card, I love the blues!

Annette said...

adorable Brandi..

xiumaiyuki said...

Your card made me smile...,ooh, you're the guest designer, I'm gonna have to play along now. ;)

Karin √Ökesdotter said...

This is so sweet Brandi!!! - love your take on the card too! Have a great week-end, hugs, Karin

~amy~ said...

How super cute! Love the trike!

Alluringinkspression said...

Love the card. Who makes the cloud paper?

Marlena M. said...

Ok, so I'm not crazy, the CASE study challenge site DID look different. LOL. Whew, thought I was losing it~

This is such a great card that you created from the CASE~love that trike pulling gifts over a hill!!!

Sandy Ang said...

totally fantastic your design !