3/13/2013

Case Study Challenge #132



Hey friends,

I'm back this week guest designing for CASE Study Challenge #132. The Muse this month, Julie, has another inspiring card.

I was really inspired by the triple die cut of butterflies. I used my cloud die and cut out a repetitive pattern on the right side of the card, similar to Julie's. I also filled in the voids with a blue patterned paper. The rest of the design of my card was trying to tie everything together. The stamps I used were from one of my newest sets by Mama Elephant.

Please stop by the CASE Study blog to be inspired by the DT's creations and play along!

Thanks for stopping by,
Brandi

12 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love the burst of lively behind the bike and interesting layers.
This is a beautiful design Brandi!

~amy~ said...

Brandi, this is adorable...perfect use of that patterned paper! Love your use of the silhouette image and the clouds...love the clouds.

Jeanne J said...

Brandi I just about flipped when I saw this! I love the silhouette of the boy with the kit and the clouds peeking though - just brilliant!

Cindy C. said...

So fun and fabulous!! Love what you did here!

KayM said...

How CUTE!! I love the cut out clouds and the silhouette of the child with the kite! Wonderful card!

xiumaiyuki said...

Love the sweet and happy, youthful scene you created! You are working wonders with this ME set. It's on my to buy list!

Sonia Y said...

This is such a beautiful card!! I love the stamping and the pattern on the clouds! Thanks for sharing xx

Leni said...

Super cute card, and so creative! Lovely!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love this... those clouds look awesome.

Jenny said...

Love the die cut clouds, perfect design for those yummy ME stamps :0)
Jenny x

Aimes said...

An awesome take on Julie's card! The trendy, houndstooth clouds rock!
Hugs!
x

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your take on the case study - the best one I think!