2/12/2013

CASE Study #127


Hey friends,

I have a card to show you and a question to ask. First my question...

Are any of you avid readers? I just love book recommendations and was wondering what your favorite book is? At the moment I am reading "Gone Girl" and it's really good. It seems to be full of twists and turns but I'm only halfway through. I was wanting to pick your brain for my next book. I have a kindle (ipad) but prefer books, especially paperback. If I want to read a new book, in lieu of hard copy, I will read it on the kindle. If it is old enough, I will buy the paperback. Weird, I know!

Okay...on to the card. I made this card for the latest CASE Study Challenge #127. The muse this month is Teri Anderson. I have been following her blog for a while now. She has such a cute and fun style of crafting and no two cards of hers are ever the same. I was inspired by the big letters and bright fun colors on her inspirational card that can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Brandi

6 comments:

Karen M said...

Hi Brandi, I love this card! It is big, bold and really makes a statement. The colours are fab.
I love to read too, especially Christian romantic novels and the classics such as Pride and Prejudice. I also have a kindle, but I think nothing beats holding a book in your hand (paperback only, I hate hardback books. You can't get comfortable with them). Kindles are great for going on holiday but you can't share your books and I love to lend mine out (only to people who will care for them the way I do, though!!). Kx

Annette said...

wow totally fabulous..

Tracey McNeely said...

Brandi you did such a great CASE card, love the big letters!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Fabulous card! Love the bold letters and colors.
I do love reading too. (I also work at a Public Library), I read Gone girl it's really good, I recommend it often to our patrons. i love mysteries, if you haven't tried I reccomend you Ann George, she was an Alabamian writer and hes sories have a lot of intelligent humour. I'd love to know what you think about her books. Thanks for sharing.

Debby said...

Love those large bright letters! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Lynnda said...

so beautiful!!! Love it Brandi...hugs...xoxo