10/24/2011

CASE Study Challenge #62


Hey y'all,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I stayed busy running lots of errands, crafted a little and worked on our house. I spent most of the day Sunday sanding and painting our front bay window. It looks so pretty now all painted white. It is amazing how one little improvement made to the exterior of your house can seem to make a big difference.

I was able to craft a little and chose to take on the CASE Study Challenge #62. The inspirational card this week was a perfect fit for me because I love the colors and the clean and simple layout.

On a side note, I did catch a movie Saturday night titled "My Sister's Keeper". Talk about a tear jerker. I seriously cried about four times. Have any of you seen it? Well that's it for me.

Have a great one!
Brandi

8 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Lovely card Brandi - great design. I try to avoid movies that I know are going to be too sad... I cry bucket loads!

Karen B. said...

Fantastic design! Love those polka dots in the background. Never saw that movie, but I did watch Pay it Forward for the first time on Netflix and that is a tear jerker too!

Amy said...

Oh great job with the CASE study! Love that dress form stamp and your gem placement is perfect!

So glad your painting came out great. As for the movie, YES I've seen it and it IS quite the tear jerker! Have you read the book? The ending is different than the movie :(

Jenny said...

Love these bright cheery colours Brandi :)
You CASEd the card perfectly. I'm not one for tear jerker movies either although thrillers are out too! Give me a comedy anyday :)
Jenny x

Jen W. said...

I LOVE those big polka dots in the background and the button and twine on the dress form are perfect!

~amy~ said...

FAB card Brandi...I haven't seen that movie..I'll have to put it on my list....I'll be a crying mess, I cry at commercials.

Laurie said...

Brandi this is so cute! I love that green in the background!

lisa arana said...

Yummy colors, I love how vibrant they are without being too loud.