3/21/2011

Case Study #31...


Hey Girls,

Good Morning! Hope all is well with you and you are fully rested up from the weekend. I am about to head out the door to get my daily dose of iced coffee before my drive into the office. I wanted to quickly share with you a card I made for the latest Case Study #31 Challenge. The card that we were to case had a few little sailboats on it. I didn't have a stamp that resembled that in my stash so I paper pieced a sailboat. I also had these cute little Scrabble letters that I have had for a few years now. I thought they would go cute with the theme of a baby boy card. Sorry to make this short and sweet but I must head out.

Take care and have a wonderful start to the week!
Brandi

11 comments:

Karen B. said...

Cute card! Those waves are amazing.

Michele Gross said...

so cute! Love the little letters!!

kasia c. said...

Ok, I freakin' LOVE those scrabble tiles! And your paper-pieced boat, the ripped paper waves, well really, the whole darn card! :)

Sue Kohler said...

What a gorgeous boat you have created and the brilliantly created waves- stunning!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study this week!! :)

lostinpaper said...

Love it!

Jen W. said...

Love the torn waves - makes them look like whitecaps. :) The letter tiles are super cute! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, Brandi, this is too cute! Love the torn edges for the waves and those darling Scrabble tiles for the sentiment! Very creative! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wowza, this is so cool! What an adorable card you created... and those tiles?? Ingenious!!

Ann said...

Oh my word, this is FABULOUS!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is so creative, Brandi! Love the way you stamped the woodgrain onto the bottom of the boat and tore the paper for your waves!!! And those little scrabble letters are a super fun addition!!

Heather P. said...

I absolutely LOVE this... What a FANTASTIC card!