1/27/2011

Two for One...


Hey girls,

Just popping in quickly to share a card I made for a couple of challenges. The layout fits the latest Case Study Challenge #24 and the theme fits the "Free Your Creativity" Challenge  #40 at Wee Memories.

On a side note, are any of you girls watching American Idol? I am so addicted to the new judges. They leave me thinking "Simon who?".

Thanks for stopping by for a visit,
Brandi


Supplies:
Paper: Kraft, American Crafts (White)
Patterned Paper: PTI (Dotty Biscotti)
Stamps: Stampin Up (Seeing Stars), PTI (Signature Greetings)
Ink: Stampin Up (Perfect Plum, Bermuda Bay and Chocolate Chip)
Punches: Stampin Up (Star), Corner Punch
Embellishments: Queen & Co. (Blue Rhinestones), The Twinery (Cappuccino)

17 comments:

Laurie said...

Brandi this is gorgeous!! I love the colors!! So many fun details!

AND I totally agree...Simon who? I loved it before and my husband watched it with me...but now? We both LOVE it! I actaully think these judges are better!! I still love Randy..he was always a favorite! But the other 2 just bring a whole new style to the show! I just love it!

Julie said...

Beautiful card, love all your elements on this!

Jocelyn said...

I really love all the fun elements to this card!!! You continue to outdo yourself:-) I just started watching my tivo'ed Idol episodes...still trying to decide what I think about the judges...I will get back to you!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is gorgeous, and totally fun!

Heather P. said...

EEEP! I totally LOVE this! Like, LOOOOOVE this! Gorgeous!

Karen B. said...

One of my favorite cards of yours yet, just can't pinpoint one reason why!

Lynnette said...

I love your card, all the touches just add to it. It's fabulous. I'm not watching American Idol. I don't need to get hooked, so I'm avoiding it. Enjoy it!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a great design and fantastic, color combo, Brandi! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Ann said...

SUPER fun card, Brandi! I love every detail!

SO glad you played along at Wee Memories this week! :D

Kelly said...

love this card! Love the stars, the binding edge punch on the bottom, the gems in just the right places and the twine! LOVE IT!

Cristina said...

Love this, Brandi! It has so much energy. It's just popping off the screen! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study, chica!

Mercy said...

brandi...this is phenomenal! thanks so much for playing along and CASEing me this week! :)

Sue Kohler said...

stunning Brandi, love the mix of DS papers, a very worthy winner!! Congrats- you rocked it!! :)

Jean Martin said...

This is such a fun card! Congrats on your win at CASE Study!!! :)

Cristina said...

Congratulations on your win, lady!

Kelly said...

I had already commented on your card, but wanted to come back and congratulate you on the win. TOTALLY LOVE this card!

Wendy said...

LOVE this card.