11/29/2010

Case Study #16...



Hey Girls,

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend with your loved ones. For Thanksgiving the hubby and I woke up and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in our pj's. I have always wanted to go to the city to see the parade in person. We hope to make it there next year, fingers crossed. It is only a couple of hours away from us. After the parade we went over to my in-laws to have turkey dinner and then found a local sports bar down the road that was open for the Jets football game. We had a wonderful time and I definitely have lots to be thankful for!

I am popping in to share a card I made for the latest Case Study Challenge #16. This is the first Case Study Challenge I have participated in. I have been following Heather's blog for awhile now. She always has the cutest clean and simple cards, so I was not surprised when one of her cards was the inspiration for the study. 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

Brandi 

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun card brandi...love the colors and your sweet bow!

Ayana Posadas said...

Wow, your coloring looks fantastic, Brandi! Your card is so beautiful! :)

Tammy E. said...

Very pretty card!

Jay Gee said...

Great card Brandi. I love the colours and the truck looks so good (what stamp is that?).

kasia c. said...

What a beautiful card! I love how that woodgrain looks on the grey cardbase. Such an awesome colour combo too! Great CASE. :)

Karen B. said...

Love the unconventional colors! Love your coloring as well. I'm glad to hear that you had a fabulous holiday!

Julie said...

What a fantastic Christmas card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study this week. Hope to see you back again!

Elise said...

I LOVE these, Brandi! {That truck stamp is one of my all time FAVES!} These are so richly colors and perfectly festooned with your creative goodness and light! AWESOME work, sweet girl! TERRIFIC inspiration!

Jean Martin said...

This is so fun! Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a fabulous and trendy Christmas card, I LOVE the background stamping! Gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at CASE Study!

Lisa Petrella said...

LOOOOVVVEEEE THIS---the truck, the trees, the woodgrain, the bow, the colors!!! And your coloring is AWESOME!